Dr. WellMe™ LAKTERA Supplement (Allergy Free ++, Goat’s Milk Probiotic Formula) - 30 Vegetarian Capsules
Each serving size (2 capsules) provides:
Calories 12 KJ/ 2,6 Kcal*; 300 mg patented probiotic formula on goat’s milk, containing over 12 billion active live and latent CFU of Lactobacillus bulgaricus DWT1 and Streptococcus thermophilus DWT4,5,6,7,8, isolated from pure spring water in Bulgaria; 60 mg Prebiotic fructo-oligosaccharides
30 Vegetarian Capsules.
The product is free from Colours, preservatives, GMO, gluten and cholesterol.
Kosher, & Halal.
Probiotic on goat’s milk 30 caps. This product is suitable for people with intolerance to cow’s milk protein. The product maintains the immune system, liver comfort and the natural body functions.
The product has a health claim according to Regulation (EC) 432/2012 of EU: Improves lactose digestion.
- The only probiotic with US and EU Patents
(US Patent 9.131.708 B2 / EU Patent 3 172 973 A1)
- Contains goat’s milk protein and lactose. It does not contain cow’s milk protein.
- The product is suitable for children and adults with allergy to cow’s milk protein. Goat’s milk is the closest to the breast milk. The product is suitable for children & the elderly. Supports the healthy functions of the gastrointestinal tract and boosts immunity *
- Improves Lactose Digestion*
- Referential intake quantities for an average adult (8 400 kJ/2000 kcal).
- Hypoallergenic with 21 amino acids.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
††12 billion cfu at the time of expiration
Directions: For Adults and Children aged 7 years and above: Two (2) capsules to be taken daily with some liquid before meal. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Storage: Store unopened pack in a cool and dry place below 25°C. Refrigerate after opening.
DO NOT USE IF BLISTER SEAL IS BROKEN
Warning: Consult your physician before using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking medication or have a medical condition.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN